(via zonesthesia)Source: raspberricupcakes.com
i’m always making fic recs so i figured another kind of rec wouldn’t hurt. these are a few of my favorite recipes. go and bake, my friends. also drink, because that strawberry lemonade vodka is ridiculously delicious.
Ellie can we bake something delicious when I come? I want to bake delicious things.
(via cakedinosaur)Source: coveredinsnow-
David Leite brings us a recipe for making Europe’s favorite after-school snack in our American homes.
A lot of people are not straining it, so you have a little bit of crunch — like crunchy peanut butter. … There are all these variations. People are making homemade Nutella frosting, people are making Nutella Pop Tarts, Nutella cupcakes, eclaires filled with Nutella instead of pastry cream.
(via npr)Source: splendidtable
Bacon, Guacamole Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- 2 slices bacon
- 2 slices sour dough bread
- 1 tablespoon butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup jack and cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons guacamole, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon tortilla chips, crumbled (optional)
- Cook the bacon until crispy and set aside on paper towels to drain.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread, sprinkle half of the cheese onto the unbuttered side of one slice of bread followed by the guacamole, bacon, tortilla chips, the remaining cheese and finally top with the remaining slice of bread with the buttered side up.
- Grill over medium heat until golden brown and the cheese has melted, about 2-3 minutes per side.
I need this. I need it RIGHT NOW.
GIVE ME IT.
Source: Flickr / bohemea
I took this picture of the strawberries we got at the farmer’s market yesterday. I kinda wanna get lost in it.
Our weekly farmers market just started last week. We take pictures of our tasty selection every Thursday!